Network speeds
garyn588
Enthusiast - Level 2

My friend was testing his home network speeds via Speedtest.net on his phone this morning and when the test was finished an ad from Verizon popped up claiming "America's top network". I laughed then decided to test my network speeds on my Galaxy Note 4 using Speedtest.net as well. Took the test 3 times, all download speeds between 1.5-1.8 Mbps while showing 4 bars of signal. Upload speeds were barely registering.

I pay over $250/month for service and that's what I get? How can they claim/advertise higher speeds and not be required to come close to their claims?

I would love to tell them, sorry but my payment may not be what I said I would pay, due to fluctuations in my bank account.

And yet it's either put up with this or go without.

Anyway, have a great day and take care!

G

Labels (1)
Re: Network speeds
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nobody likes slow data speeds, Garyn588. We have heard your concerns and would like to help with the issue at hand. Have you noticed any other issues with calls/texts by chance? Has there been a recent decline in the speeds your device receives and if so, when did you notice? We want to learn more about the situation and would appreciate you contacting us directly so we can trouble-shoot this issue. Here is a link to our contact site: http://vz.to/1g1mHjf We look forward to speaking with you.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes