Network Outage !!
anch368

I live in the Finger Lakes Region in Upstate NYS.  My Iphone has a complete network outage.. shows that I have signal and 3g data but will not call, text, or use any data applications.  I have restarted, reset network preferences, and have done a hard reset, nothing has worked.  I found out talking to people around the office that all of their phones are doing the same thing and we (30 people) have different phones.  Checked with my friend who has AT&T and he has no interruption in service at all.  Anyone else experiencing this? Is this just another crash from the "dependable" Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Outage !!
Not applicable
@anch368 Thank for posting. I find it regrettable that you are having service issues with your iPhone. Are you still experiencing the interruption? If so and since you’ve done the master reset please PM me your name and number and I can see what other options we have for you.  I hope this helps.  Thanks.

SammuelP_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Network Outage !!
angel51

I, too, am experiencing issues with no phone or text capabilities.  I am able to receive emails and use the browser, however, when I try to make a call, it says "dialing" for a while, then fails to connect.  The texts never send, and I haven't received any that were sent to me.  I have rebooted, removed the battery...still nothing.  I am using an LG Ally, and am in the Southern California region.

There are other Verizon users who have had the same issue in my area, and then some who do not.  Extremely frustrating when my phone is used for business and personal use.

Any help would be great.

0 Likes