Needing assistance on order of two Apple Watches. VZW Chat, and phone are not helpful
JazFromHouston
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have ordered two series 5 Apple Watches, each 44mm. One gold, one space gray. Both with sports bands. 

The first order got stuck in processing since Friday the 3rd. Was told that was cancelled after calling 4 times. 

Tried ordering again, from mobile device using the horrendus application. Clicked on the proper watches (Beware that photos don't actually represent the actual product.)

Paid for same day shipping, but on the site on my desktop, it shows a Stainless Steel version.

I did not order a stainless steel. It is also 44mm and my wife needs a 40mm.

They're unable to cancel, or refund the money for over night shipping.

I am on a Sales Maker account since I work with a supplier of phones for Verizon.

My image is posted, and the button is grayed out to return the incorrect product.

Phone support told me since this is a Sales Maker account, I have to do everything on my own.

I just want to return the watch I did not order!Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Re: Needing assistance on order of two Apple Watches. VZW Chat, and phone are not helpful
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am shocked to hear about the experience you had, Jazfromhouston. You have reached the right person to help make this right. I have sent you a private message so we can get started. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes