Need to access my text history for court evidence.
pattersongrant

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to access my previous text history and content.  Its important that I obtain text content from a 603 number from earlier in this year.  I am planning on using it as evidence in a court case that is coming up shortly.  If you could steer me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need to access my text history for court evidence.
Weth
Legend

Usually what we hear is that after a few days, text history is no longer available. Even if it is available, you would need a court order. It is very unlikely you can get text from Verizon "from earlier this year" because it no longer exists.

Do you have the text on the phone yet? That is the only way you will get it most likely.

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

Usually what we hear is that after a few days, text history is no longer available. Even if it is available, you would need a court order. It is very unlikely you can get text from Verizon "from earlier this year" because it no longer exists.

Do you have the text on the phone yet? That is the only way you will get it most likely.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Pattersongrant, we want you to be completely prepared for your upcomming court case. I know how important text messaging documentation can be. I see Weth provided you with the correct answer in the forum. However, I would like to elaborate more so that you have all the text copies in time for the case. I have  to send you a Direct Message with more details.

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes