Need of support
army94

Hello,

Does anyone have the contact information to Verizon's CEO/COO?  I've tried to get it from Verizon's customer support services.  (Tech support and billing) For what ever reason it seems like they are afraid to share the information by email or phone.  When I ask for the information, they try to discount my question or they hang up on me.  Or they wait till after 30 days so I have to reopen up a different ticket and restart the process all over.

Thank you,

Vic

>Personal info deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need of support
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The CEO contact information has been available for years if you know where to look. The link is on every Verizon Wireless website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

At the top of this page, click on About Us. On the subsequent page, click on Our Company towards the top of the page, right hand side. On the subsequent page, click on Leadership towards the top of the page, left hand side. On the subsequent page, choose the person you want to contact and click on View Profile. After clicking on View Profile there is a contact link for all except Dan Mead, it appears.

0 Likes
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

As said the CEO's info is not available  but you can try others.

0 Likes
army94

Ann, I need the CEO's contact information. It seems that's the only way I

will be able to get the correct answers I need. Ann, your right, if I knew

where to look I wouldn't have posted this question. If you have the CEO's

contact information please share.

Vic

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Why would ONLY the CEO be able to get the correct answers you need?

Thanks for the chuckle.

Your original post actually asked for the CEO or the COO. Is there any reason why the COO is not in a position high enough for your problem?

0 Likes