Need help
mrflash23

So currently  I’m under my moms plan and the phone i have under  in under contract and doesn’t end till December of next year, and recently i bought an iPhone 6 plus on a separate plan on apple store online,  so i was wondering if there was any way i can get that number from my moms plan to this new plan i have? or since its still under contract maybe i can transfer that contract to my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help
Weth
Legend

You can transfer the line from your mom's account to your new account by having your mom initiate a transfer of liability to you.   You will now have both lines in your account with both contract dates end Dec 2015 and Nov 2016.  You can switch SIMs on the phones so your 6 Plus has your old number and your old phone gets the new number.  Hope you wanted 2 phones and the payments!

0 Likes
mrflash23

Didn't exactly want to have 2 payments, but if that's the only way, then so shall it be. Just out of curiosity do you know how much it will cost to break the contract for that line?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

mrflash23 wrote:

Just out of curiosity do you know how much it will cost to break the contract for that line?

$350. It will drop by $10 for each month you complete of your contract.

0 Likes
mrflash23

thanks for answer!

0 Likes