Need corperate help. Customer service sucks!!!
kus
Enthusiast - Level 1

Over the past two months, and in particupar the past week, I've had the most sureal customer service issues with verizon. I refuse to talk to managers or supervisors because they striaght up lie and toss me around like a hot potatoe. Two days ago I spent two hours on the phone with a supervisor who, at the end, stated, "I promise this issue will be resolved and I will handle it personally. In fact I'll call you on the hour every hour until I confirm this. I'm sorry for all the issues you've been experiencing with our customer service team." I never received a single call back, text, or email. The next day I called verison back and spoke with another supervisor to see what the status was. This supervisor had zero information about this other call and denied that there was any record of me speaking with this other supervisor. when I probed this supervisor for how to track this info down or file a complaint about this other supervisor he said he was unable to. However, he slipped and mentioned the name as I pressed the questions as to how I felt not being able to track this info down was rediculous. He became very frazzled and was clearly trying to throw me off the scent.  I was beside myself. I went through the entire episode again with this new supervisor, and guess what? Same result. I have been without a phone for a week, which as a therapist, is distructive to my practice. In dealing with Verizon I literally feel like I'm losing my mind. Their customer service people straight up lie and miss lead you to get the situation off their desk for someone else to pick up, then rinse and repeat. Something very sketchy is going at this customer service level. It's nice to see, reading other posts here, that I'm not alone in this crazy experience. I don't even want to talk to anyone in customer service ever again. The mere thought of it gives be anxiety. Very toxic and sick organization their running. How do I contact a corperate represenative?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need corperate help. Customer service sucks!!!
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

1. You will not find any email address to write to. The Verizon Communication Corporate Office HQ phone number is (212) 395-1000. Also you can type in "Legal Action" in the search box on http://www.verizon.com . And read "Arbitration & Mediation" FAQ. Then you can try going to http://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios/

2. I do not know if any of this will be any help or not. But it is something you might try researching.

0 Likes
Shelleyneedscustomers
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree! Verizon has lied to me over and over again.  I have had 5 different answers to the same question.  A manager was supposed to call me back and instead called my daughter!!    I cannot get resolution.  They lied when the phone was purchased about a transfer then expect ANOTHER CONTRACT TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE!!   AND THEY WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS!  VERIZON SUCKS...   

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes