Need Help with a collection
Megannicole2021
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I'm reaching out to you cause I'm in desperate need of help. I have spent over 10hrs trying to get my situation resolved from Verizon reps with no help. At the end of 2019 I convinced my wife to switch to Verizon from AT&T after 20 years cause I receive better service where we live. She did. After a few months I decided to transfer her personal account to my business account. We went in store and transferred accounts and were under the impression that all balances were paid in full. My wife has excellent credit. Each bill was paid on time. My current business account that she is on is also always in good standing. We are trying to refinance our mortgage and just found out that when we did the transfer there was a balance of $58 due that has just hit her credit report in October and causing a 80 point decrease which does not allow us to refinance.

We are current business account holders. I'm asking for a deletion letter please so we can move forward with our refi and to get her credit back into excellent status. I feel this was not our fault since we had no idea there was a balance due. Received no calls, no email or no bill in the mail. We would have been happy to bring that balance current. This is really affecting us and I am asking for your help please.

Best Regards,

Megan
0 Likes
Re: Need Help with a collection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to assist you with this ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can continue. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes