NO COVERAGE STILL!!!!!
giggs1423

I have had it. I am so frustrated with Verizon. I have had it for almost 10 years and at the beginning I understood that there were going to be multiple areas of dead zones. The problem now is that there are two towers with 10 miles of each other in my town and Verizon is on neither of them. My friends and family have all jumped ship and I am considering doing the same. My contract is up in a couple of months but I believe I can end it early due to lack of service as that is what my friends used. Someone help me figure out how as they cannot remember.  Thanks everyone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NO COVERAGE STILL!!!!!
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

After reviewing our coverage map in your area there is no coverage. I would suggest to try a Network Extender first, and it that does not work then you will need to contact our Tech Support department to get assistants with your cancellation. Here is a link for the coverage map: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/CoverageLocatorController?requesttype=NEWREQUEST. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Re: NO COVERAGE STILL!!!!!
giggs1423

I have a network extender, but it doesn't do me much good when I leave the house as it only covers 40' from its location. I want to be able to walk away from the house and have service. I am tired of being promised, as we have been the past 4 years, that service will be here especially when AT&T is here. It is unfortunate as I like the Verizon service but due to lack of coverage I am going to be forced to change service soon.

0 Likes