NFL Redzone/Mobile App
chilton9

Hey,

I have gone through various forums regarding NFL Redzone and the NFL Mobile App and have not found the answer to this yet. I understand that all content that use to be $5.99/month is now free on the NFL App and Redzone is an extra $1.99/month. I also see that there is a tab for NFL Redzone under the "Shows" tab in the NFL App, and when I click on it I get videos of recaps from last season. My question is: does this mean I have access to NFL Redzone now, or how do I go about getting access for the whole season? I don't mind the extra charge at all, but I've spent considerable time trying to figure out how to subscribe to Redzone through my mobile phone and have yet to figure it out. Any suggestions, comments, or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NFL Redzone/Mobile App
headvoices
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey chilton9, I've been stressing the same thing for about a week now.  Customer Support's answer is close.  Open the NFL Mobile app. In the upper right corner of the screen is a red play button, with a number.  The number is what is available right now.  Hit the red play button,   You should have an option for "Coming Up" at the top of the screen.  Tap the "Coming Up" option.  RedZone should be on your list.  Tap the RedZone tab, and follow the on screen instructions.  I hope this helped.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with the redzone subscription chilton9. Simply subscribe to NFL mobile via the Google play store. You will need to install the app and when you open the app and set up your preferences you press the play button at the top, choose NFL network and the option will be at the bottom for REDZone. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
headvoices
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey chilton9, I've been stressing the same thing for about a week now.  Customer Support's answer is close.  Open the NFL Mobile app. In the upper right corner of the screen is a red play button, with a number.  The number is what is available right now.  Hit the red play button,   You should have an option for "Coming Up" at the top of the screen.  Tap the "Coming Up" option.  RedZone should be on your list.  Tap the RedZone tab, and follow the on screen instructions.  I hope this helped.  Good luck!

0 Likes
mmmichaelmmm

Redzone app not working AGAIN!!! This is the third sunday I can not watch football!! It works fine then crashes, won't play ....I received three months for free and its still NOT WORKING!!!! WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!! When my three free months of REDZONE not working, Im cancelling it forever!!! Waste of money!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to keep you tuned into the action, michael! What type of device do you have? Were you showing a specific error message?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Dpetersman

I have e the same problem.  2 hours and I can't figure out how to subscribe to the darn thing...  And I'm an IT professional.  This is crazy.  I tried the suggestion regarding the coming up section and redzone is not an option. Really...  It shouldn't be this complicated! Any advice would be appreciated

0 Likes
Not applicable

Dpetersman wrote:

I have e the same problem.  2 hours and I can't figure out how to subscribe to the darn thing...  And I'm an IT professional.  This is crazy.  I tried the suggestion regarding the coming up section and redzone is not an option. Really...  It shouldn't be this complicated! Any advice would be appreciated

You do you have the latest version. The one form last year probably doesn't work right.

Dpetersman

Yep.  App is current and up to date.  Even removed and reinstalled to the latest version. (can't totally remove it because it's a pre installed app)  only thing I'm hoping at this point is that the option to subscribe will appear on Sunday when it's actually broadcasting.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's game day and I just wanted to see if you were able to subscribe to the app, Dpetersman.
If there is still an issue, we would need to get some details from you to ensure your account is properly provisioned for the app.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes