NFL Mobile
Josh1973

I am am More Everything subscriber and unable to get access to NFL games.  I have read many of the threads and I do not see any resolution to the issue many of us are having. How do I watch my football games?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's always exciting to see how a team is doing, Josh1973. What are you seeing when you try to watch a game? Make sure you are subscribed for the 2015-2016 season as well. One other thing to note, only during the preseason will some local games be blacked out, since they are playing on FOX, ESPN, NBC, CBS, and NFL Network already. There is also an in-app guide that can cover most any problems with NFL Mobile. Open the app, then select "More" from the home screen. Select Customer Support > Provide Feedback if you are getting an error code. Alternatively, 800-635-5300 would get you in contact with the NFL Mobile support. I hope that helps.
RussellM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes