NFL Mobile Stream Not Available
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3

Hi, so I'm paying for NFL Mobile from Verizon and when I try to access the Saints/Seahawks game's live stream on my phone (with 4/5 stars of signal), it is stating:

"Stream unavailable

The live stream you have attempted to open is not available"

Is there an issue?  Did you care to let your customer's know that this stream wasn't working?  I'm using an iPhone 5 over LTE, iOS 7.0.4 (11B554a) (there is no wifi available for recreation where I work in my location, but it worked last week and I am still grandfathered into unlimited data, all other data applications are working).  So can someone at Verizon please shed some light on why your service is not working?  I've tried restarting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling the app with no resolution.

Labels (1)
Re: NFL Mobile Stream Not Available
Beaureguard

Similar issue today.  I keep getting a loading error where the game refuses to load.  I live near cleveland so lord knows there won't be any playoff games blacked out here for a long time. 

0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile Stream Not Available
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3

There was a work around that @NFLMobileCS found for me through Twitter.  If you hit the menu button in top left corner and then try to access the stream from there, it works.  Not sure if that'll work for you or not.  They really weren't any help to me though because it took them the entire first playoff game yesterday to figure this out and by the time the 2nd game started, I'd already figured it out myself.  Of course no help from Verizon Wireless though, they seem to be useless as usual.

0 Likes