NETWORK ISSUES
JQHAM

UNABLE TO ACCESS VERIZON IN ANYWAY TO RESTORE MY ACCOUNT DUE TO NETWORK ISSUES ANY ETA ON THIS ISSUE GA/USA

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NETWORK ISSUES
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to address your concerns with your service. Are you still experiencing these issues? Do you know of any other Verizon Wireless customers in your area that are experiencing the same issues?

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

DeannaL,

Reaching out via phone or Email to whichever Verizon Wireless NOC that monitors/schedules network maintenance in that state...and...inquire if network maintenance is being performed might yield a faster solution given that it is 4AM local time.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I missed the fact that the question was posted 2 days ago.

Still...reaching out to the various NOCs to inquire about maintenance/outages/impairments is something that Customer Support can do before zeroing in on individual phones.

0 Likes
JamesDemo

I have been having problems with the network issues for the last three weeks, it drove me to the point where I thought it was my iPhone 6, so I went and bought a new iPhone yesterday the iPhone seven. Today the exact same issues as  I've been having with my old phone.  I keep saying  " can you hear me now" .

I live in Naples Florida, and I hope other people that are having problems will write and also and let them know they have issues! Very frustrating.  This is been going on for three weeks,  they put a network ticket in last Monday and nothing is happening.

James

0 Likes
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Congratulations on your new phone, JamesDemo. We want to ensure that you can enjoy your service. I did not find any current alerts for this area. Have you heard back regarding the results of your ticket? Is your device up to date with the latest iOS?

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes