My verizon service keeps dropping calls. Is there a way to fix this?
LINMAR60

We have multiple phone lines on our plan through Verizon and have had them for years.  Recently, the call drop rate is going sky high.  Is there a way to refresh the phone to seek out the closest tower? To the point of looking into other providers for a couple of lines.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My verizon service keeps dropping calls. Is there a way to fix this?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What phones do you have? Whats your zip code? Did you recently move?

0 Likes
LINMAR60

All 4 lines are apple iphones. I travel between 53593 (Verona, WI) each day back and forth to 54941 (Green Lake, WI).  Nothing has changed travel-wise, which is why the increase in call drops is annoying. Thanks.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Older or newer iPhones? I'm sure there are other websites, but look into cell tower search sites, this one requires your address (don't post it here.)

AntennaSearch - Search for Cell Towers, Cell Reception, Hidden Antennas and more.

You can check where the nearest one is based on your route. See if any changes have been made, buildings put up etc.

0 Likes
LINMAR60

They are all new within 2016.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LINMAR60, we don't want it to get to the point of you leaving us. We're stepping in to fix this drop call issue. Are you dropping calls on your devices everywhere that you go or just in a specific place? When did this issue start? Have you powered your phones off/on to refresh your connection on our network?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes