My turn in the barrell
GZRX
Contributor - Level 3

Just got an email from Verizon advising me of a pending bill.  Strange, I just paid my single line plan bill in a Verizon store a week early.  Reread the email and realized that the last four of the account number are not mine.  I'm going to the local Verizon store in the a.m. Hope they can fix this Verizon screw-up as I don't think I'm up for the oft reported marathon phone tag with Verizon CS in an attempt to fix something that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My turn in the barrell
mama23dogs
Legend

UH oh.   Stock up on alka-seltzer and Advil.

I briefly had ATT Uverse, which sold to Frontier a month after I signed up.  Frontier sent me two bills.  My tv and internet bill and a bill for 3 cents.  Every month, I would call and they would say they would get rid of the 3 cent bill.  Took 4 months.   At least they never added interest and penalty.

but how silly is that?  Printing, mailing 4 bills cost way more than the bill was worth.

GZRX
Contributor - Level 3

Well, I just ate my way out of a barrel, a barrel full of crows feathers.  It was notice of a pending  land line payment.   Senior moments realllly suck.

mama23dogs
Legend

LOL.   It's not all bad.  You will forget about the embarrassment soon enough. 

GZRX
Contributor - Level 3

?? Huh, what embarrassment??   

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I Don't know....

image.jpg

0 Likes