My phone doesn't ring when I have an incoming call. Do Not Disturb is NOT turned on. What can I
Jovifan485

It’s not that 

phone won’t ring 

0 Likes
Re: My phone doesn't ring when I have an incoming call. Do Not Disturb is NOT turned on. What can I
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jovifan485, this is a huge concern. We don't want you missing out on any phone calls! Being able to be notified when calls come in are critical. How long has this been going on? Are you receiving other notifications (text messages, emails, etc.)? Can you please provide me with the make and model of your device?

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Re: My phone doesn't ring when I have an incoming call. Do Not Disturb is NOT turned on. What can I
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jovifan485, an alert to ensure that you do not miss an important call is imperative, so we are here to work toward a resolution. Do you recall any changes to the phone around the time this problem started? How are alerts for texts, apps and emails working? What is the make and model of your device?

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
JA47

iPhone se 2020

0 Likes
JA47

I have apple iphone 2020

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current.

If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes