My bill is too expensive!!!
Wild_River_Idaho

I was asked by a Customer Service rep recently to give my feedback here, so here goes...

We have been Verizon customers for over 15 years and do not feel like our loyalty has ever been rewarded.  Verizon is MUCH TOO EXPENSIVE with the new smart phone data packages that you are REQUIRED to add when you have to get a new phone.  We have been happy over-all with the connectivity of Verizon's service, but it is just getting way too expensive.  Years ago, when the family plan was created to "recruit" additional lines for existing customer accounts, the shared minutes plan was welcomed among many and minutes could be increased or decreased depending on the customer's needs.  Now, however, with the addition of data plans, we are forced into expensive monthly service costs for each phone - there are not many options available to customize a plan or make it more affordable.  Why not create a shared plan for data usage; a one fee price for accounts with two or more smart phones?  Internet companies charge a "household" fee for wi-fi service regardless of how many devices are used to connect.  I am so frustrated with my growing monthly Verizon bill that I am considering letting our contracts expire and switching to a less expensive carrier or just plain dumb phones to use phone service the old-fashioned way, but it's getting harder and harder to find phones that don't require a data plan.  Customer longevity is rewarded by Verizon with increasing bills and more fees.  Very frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My bill is too expensive!!!
Mom-dissatisfied
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have two dumb phones only on my current account and I pay over $100.00 a month for talk and text with 300mb of data. Impatiently waiting on my contract to end so I can find something more suitable for my needs. I would love a smart phone but I cannot afford the data at all.

0 Likes