My Data speed is extremely Slow
CHAGRA88

My Data speed is extremely slow and at times the browser cannot connect. Zip code is 32148, I have reset my network, rebuilt my Iphone and my plan is the NEW VERIZON PLAN UNLIMITED.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Data speed is extremely Slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having slow data can definitely be concerning, CHARGA88. I would like to assist you here with some troubleshooting steps, but first I will need a little more information. What is the Make and Model of your device?

0 Likes
CHAGRA88

Iphone 7 Plus with IOS 11.2.6

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 3:34 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHAGRA88, I know how important it is to make sure that your internet speeds are working the way that they should. I definitely will be happy to make sure that we find the root cause to this so that we can find the proper resolution. I was able to check on the zip code that you shared with us and I see that there are no network issues reported in this area at the moment. How long have you noticed slow data speeds? Are you able to use calling and texting okay? Do you know of any other Verizon Wireless customers in your area that are also experiencing this? 

BrettA_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHAGRA88

Slow speed for the last two months. My wife has the same issue. I sho two

bars and voice works good but data connection is slow.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 3:57 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Mcard2795

I have the unlimited plan and our internet speed is almost non existent. What is up? Was this a mistake coming back to Verizon?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Mcard2795 wrote:

I have the unlimited plan and our internet speed is almost non existent. What is up? Was this a mistake coming back to Verizon?

Which plan do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to regret the switch, so it is a must that we further determine your data speeds. Please provide me more insight on the location(s) you experience the slower speeds. Moreover, please shed more light on if any other Verizon users or others on your account are experiencing the same issue. How far from your location do you have to travel for speeds to improve?

Akane_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes