My Data Plan?
xMeganLee

Okay, keep in mind I have the Verizon VCast/VPak **

So, I was looking online at my account overview and my current usages and saw that under my Data it said I'd used 30.565 MB and the bar is completely full and then the little question mark is telling me that this "Could be 61.69" and that I "Might benefit from adding an unlimited data bundle to my plan". Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the VCast I pay for be taking care of this?? When I check the Data details all the descriptions are listed as being "UNL MB XPORT - V CAST".

Can someone help me put my worries to rest and just let me know if I'm covered by the VCast?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Data Plan?
PhonePrincess
Contributor - Level 2

megan,

VPak Subscriptions $15 / Month

V CAST Basic Videos

ESPN MVP 

Mobile Web 

Unlimited Megabytes 

V Cast Music with Rhapsody-- VPak is not necessary to use V CAST Music with Rhapsody.

The $25/month includes all the stuff above, AND Vcast Mobile TV unlimited. 😃

While yes, there IS a counter, the Vpak COVERS ALL of your MB usage. It just looks like its charging you for it. Its the same thing if you have unlimited texting (ie on a select,connect, or premium plan) and then you look at your text usage on my verizon, it gives you those 'error' messages, you can basically ignore it...my verizon doesnt take that vpak into account sometimes. Dont worry about it. Your totally fine. 😃 have fun! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PhonePrincess
Contributor - Level 2

megan,

VPak Subscriptions $15 / Month

V CAST Basic Videos

ESPN MVP 

Mobile Web 

Unlimited Megabytes 

V Cast Music with Rhapsody-- VPak is not necessary to use V CAST Music with Rhapsody.

The $25/month includes all the stuff above, AND Vcast Mobile TV unlimited. 😃

While yes, there IS a counter, the Vpak COVERS ALL of your MB usage. It just looks like its charging you for it. Its the same thing if you have unlimited texting (ie on a select,connect, or premium plan) and then you look at your text usage on my verizon, it gives you those 'error' messages, you can basically ignore it...my verizon doesnt take that vpak into account sometimes. Dont worry about it. Your totally fine. 😃 have fun! 

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
I agree. As long as you're seeing "UNL MB XPORT - VCAST" then I'd say your covered as far as MB usage goes.
0 Likes
astrostrat89
Noticed the same thing on mine too. It's a bit unsettling to see that yellow bar even though you have an "unlimited data' plan and its telling you that this could cost $60
0 Likes
Lacey
Does using the VPak Data plan use minutes on the phone too?
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
No, the Vpak does not use airtime. Using airtime for web browsing is a thing of the past. Web browsing now uses megabytes, and you're either charged $1.99 per MB or pay $15 for the Vpak for unlimited megabytes.
0 Likes