Multiple listing for a contact
Nanarenea63

I have a Droid Turbo and it is very irritating when I look at my contacts there are multiple listings for 1name. When I try to delete is says read-only can't be deleted. What is that about? And how to fix it???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Multiple listing for a contact
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nanarena63 we want to narrow this down for you. Have you saved your contacts at multiple places? For example, you have the option of backing up your contacts with a 3rd party application, our Verizon Cloud, and with your G-mail account.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud.html

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nanarenea63

Yes I have, but I've never had this problem before. Only this phone.

On Feb 13, 2016 1:21 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nanarenea63,

We are here and ready to get this duplicates removed. You can look into your Verizon Cloud online at verizonwireless.com. Then into Verizon Cloud. From here you can delete any of unwanted contacts. Then go to your phone and resync the contact list. This will remove any extra contacts.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes