Moto Z Force - Verizon - Not charging
param0379

Hi, i recently purchased a Moto Z force droid on ebay and got it imported to India. The phone when received was neither shutting off nor resetting nor was it detecting wifi. It was charging perfectly. I downloaded the updated received from verizon on my mobile, the phone threw up an error and not does not take any charge inspite of keeping it for charging through the night.

The phone is linked to the seller account on verizon, can someone let me know what best i can do? Can i go and get the phone replaced from verizon . Spoke to Verizon yesterday but they were insisting on a 10 digit mobile number which i do not have.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force - Verizon - Not charging
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You purchased a "paperweight". Live and learn.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how frustrating this would be. May we ask if you are using the device in India via Verizon? KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
param0379

i used an Indian Sim Card on the phone which has 4G network (for say an hour), post which the phone just stopped working as  the battery drained out and does not charge even using an original charger, it is unuseable.

The seller (orignal owner) is not responding back to me. I guess the phone is linked to his account (i guess) and he may end up trying to claim insurance by reporting the phone as lost or stolen, leaving me stranded for any sort or repair or replacement.

Wondering do i ship it back to US and then lodge a call with either Verizon or Motorola directly for a repair or replacement.

0 Likes