More employee training is needed
Allimj

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that you have an employee working at your south Yarmouth, MA location that doesn’t seem to be a good fit for a customer service job. It’s interesting, I asked my mother before we walked in the store if the employees were nice at the yarmouth store because in my experience the employees in Hyannis, MA are not very friendly. Low and behold the same is true for the south Yarmouth location. Justin hardly made eye contact with us when we walked into the store, he never explained the steps he was doing, and he had to call customer service for some reason that was unknown to us. He was overall not very communicative. He didn’t have a name tag on so the only way I knew his name was when he called the VZ customer service and gave them his name over the phone.  He proceeded to become agitated with me, and wouldn’t hear me when I said that my mother may not have had a pin for her account bc her phone is so old and she diesn’t take care of her account on-line, nor does she call to talk to Vz over the phone.

The people I talk to on the phone are much more engaging and kind. I would have made this transaction over the phone too but I figured I needed to go into the store to transfer a phone number to a new phone. In addition, there were two other people in the store just sitting there at a table, which made me think they were Justin’s friends and we must have interrupted his social time. 

0 Likes
Re: More employee training is needed
boringusername
Master - Level 1

If it's this store 484B STATION AVE South Yarmouth, MA 02664

That is not a Veriozn store it's an authorized retailer

0 Likes