More Everything Plan
blue1798
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently switched to this plan and am trying to figure out what I can and can't do with plan.  I was told I am now able to add up to 9 additional lines?!  Does that include switching an existing verizon member from their own plan onto my plan?  Would there be any cost involved?  Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: More Everything Plan
mama23dogs
Legend

IF their line is eligible to move to a new account, yes they can do a transfer of billing responsibility.

the line fee is $40 per line.  Discounts may apply and depend on the size of the data plan.

Your credit history will be checked and may determine how many lines you can add.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IF their line is eligible to move to a new account, yes they can do a transfer of billing responsibility.

the line fee is $40 per line.  Discounts may apply and depend on the size of the data plan.

Your credit history will be checked and may determine how many lines you can add.

0 Likes
blue1798
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would imagine the person is eligible.  It's my dad and he's no longer under contract.  He doesn't have a data plan as he still uses an old flip phone.  He doesn't text, send pictures, or anything.  Is the $40 per month?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I Believe basic and feature phones are only $20 per month.

rcschnoor
Legend

You simply have to perform an AOL(assumption of liability) for his line. There is no charge for doing so.Smiley Happy

As mama23dogs stated, it is $20/month for basic phones.

blue1798
Enthusiast - Level 1

He currently has 250 minutes/month.  However if I completed the AOL and everything else checks out for him to join my plan he would share my unlimited minutes and my data plan, correct?

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Correct. As well as unlimited texting.

0 Likes
blue1798
Enthusiast - Level 1

How would be the best way to do this, as my dad and I are in two different states.  Nothing can be simple 🙂

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You could try calling CS or stopping by a Verizon corporate store. Your father would need to be available to give permission for you to take over the account. They should be able to get permission over the phone.

0 Likes
blue1798
Enthusiast - Level 1

Great!  Thanks to you ALL for answering all of my questions!!!!

0 Likes