Mobile Web 2.0
Motumz

Hello,

I have the LG Dare. I have unlimited messaging (for all 5 people on our plan) and we share 1400 minutes. I was thinking about getting internet access but I'm afraid of hidden charges. Now on the "Add or Remove" page where you can select your features, it has one saying Block Mobile Web. Now if I uncheck that I will be able to access it but will be charged how much? So basically, how much will I be charged each time I use it? Will I also be charged by the ammount of data I take in? ALSO, will it take only 1 minute away from my shared minutes? Or take away a minute each minute i view the web?

So yea, do I have to buy some package that includes unl mobile wed + unl data? Or can I just use the web for like 5$ a month with uln data?

- Thanks for your time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Web 2.0
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2
Mobile Web can charge $1.99 per megabyte used. Unless you are on a Connect/Premium plan or have VCAST Vpack, then it would be included w/ no extra charge.
0 Likes
elusivecritter
Contributor - Level 1

It sounds as if your on a select plan (unlimited messaging),

If it is the Americas Choice Select plan then Mobile Web is $5 per month and uses your minutes, but has no megabyte charges.

If it is the Nationwide Select plan then there is no monthly charge and it does not use minutes, but it is $1.99 for each megabyte of data exchanged. If you add the $15 Vpak then there is no megabyte charge.

If you do have the Nationwide Family Select plan then the Connect plan is only $20 more and in addition to the Unlimited messaging on all lines and  includes for the Primary line only email and unlimited data for Mobile Web and Get It Now/Media Center.

If you want the same features for a secondary line then it's 19.99 for the secondary lines instead of 9.99 a month.

0 Likes
Motumz

Ok, I'm on a Nationwide Family Select plan. I have unl txt's and Moble Web 2.0 is free. But, I have to pay as I use the MB's. So, I am going to buy the V-Cast V-Pak. So is there anyway to do that without calling *611 or the support #?

Or just somebody walk me thru the *611, I found it to be confusing.

- Thanks...

0 Likes
SilverDodger
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just call your local Verizon Wireless Location. Tell them you want to add V-cast to your phone!

0 Likes
BAN
Enthusiast - Level 2
call *611 and hit 0 as an option it will probally route you to general customer care where someone can add the feature to your phone
0 Likes