Military Discount
RocknDrumr

I am curious as to why the military discount only applies to the Data plan, and not to any other portion of my Bill. I have been a verizon user since 2004, and I believe have recieved that discount for the majority of the time. However I only recently realized that the discount doesn't apply to the entire bill. Is there any chance that Verizon is willing to make that adjustment?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Military Discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
RocknDrum we have the answers that you seek. So that we may take a closer look, I have sent you a Pr...speaking with you.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on TwitterVZWSupportrt
If my response answered your question please click th�CorrectcAnswer�r� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Military Discount
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The discount has never applied to the access fees, even on the old Nationwide and Connect plans years ago - it was only on the minutes portion, and sometimes the data access (depending on the agreement with your employer).  It now only applies to the data bucket portion, not the line access.

To answer your question, there is no adjustment to make, so no, Verizon is not going to adjust anything.