Loyalty
Jcaldwell3058

Does verizon no longer do grandfather unlimited data? I've been a verizon customer since they bought Alltel years ago, and with the same coverage and cheaper plans else where it seems silly too where I shouldn't switch carriers. Even with a discount through my employer, the data price still doesn't seem like it was worth it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Loyalty
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

VZW has not allowed unlimited data on a line at time of renewal since September 2012. If you want to keep this feature you must secure device on your own without signing a 2yr agreement or an Edge agreement. This means you are looking at paying $500+ for a brand new phone. Do you really use that much data that you need this unlimited plan?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
h00t
Enthusiast - Level 3

You keep the data as long as you do not get a new agreement, such as contract or edge.

Purchase as full retail price and you can keep it.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

VZW has not allowed unlimited data on a line at time of renewal since September 2012. If you want to keep this feature you must secure device on your own without signing a 2yr agreement or an Edge agreement. This means you are looking at paying $500+ for a brand new phone. Do you really use that much data that you need this unlimited plan?

0 Likes