cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Loyal Customers

122179
Miembro

Dear Verizon,

Why does it seem like we are punished for being loyal customers? I pay my bill on time, I've bought several phones, I have the highest available plan, and yet I can't get something like a "loyalty discount" on a new phone. You will give me $450 off my new phone if I trade in a my current phone, that i spent $1000 on. How about you just give me a discount on this new phone since I've already paid for my current phone and I'm now spending $1400 on a new one? A new customer can get that same $450 plus an extra $200 because they are a new customer, or even get a free one if they get a second line (so half off), yet here we are paying the highest monthy fees of any provider month after month and aren't able to get half off of one phone. I mean I believe I just saw the Note10 half off at another provider for just one phone. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my service and I am willing to pay for what I consider the best service but perhaps you look into giving breaks/discounts to loyal customers like me/us that don't come with stipulations. How about every two years we can the latest-greatest phone we want for half off as long as we don't have a current phone we are paying for on our bill.  I'm sure I'm not the only one out here wondering this. 

Atentamente, 

Just a customer with a thought 

 

 

 

Etiquetas (3)

Re: Loyal Customers

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

It’s simple math.  Only 1 to 2% of customers change carriers.  There is no way any carrier can financially offer deals to the other 98%.  

Carriers can also write off a deal to a new customer as an expense to add new business, they can’t with existing customers. 

If you want a deal, keep your eyes open and shop outside the carrier.  Best Buy and Samsung have preorder deals all the time.  They may also be trade in deals.  

 

Re: Loyal Customers

fcc6
Miembro

I don't know about you , but the wife and I are fed up. We are waiting for the T mobile and Sprint merger. They will have equal coverage and possibly far better 5G. Word is they will be giving great deals to new customers. Also, their customer service is rated better than Verizon.(which is not hard to do) It is about time people started to go with those who take better care of them.

Re: Loyal Customers

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

And in 30 to 36 months (that’s how long their installments run) you won’t be a new customer anymore and will have to pay for phones again.  

It’s just how it is.  

0 Me gusta

Re: Loyal Customers

pwmonahan
Miembro

I hope to heck that Verizon has someone monitoring and reading this "Loyal Customer" joke. Been with Verizon since Alltel. Had as many as 6 lines with them - 1 acct. Averaged about $250 mo bill. Last month bill $1,600+!!!!

Cannot talk to anyone who isn't in the call center in India.  They say I went WAY ... over the data limit. I hope someone gets back to me about this mess up.

Done with Verizon. As I have seen in the few minutes I have read some of this blog, they don't give 2 dirts about losing customers. 

0 Me gusta

Re: Loyal Customers

CopperyMender99
Miembro

Verizon is a business. This is not a charity, never make that mistake. The sole reason Verizon exists is to make money - and you need a service that Verizon provides, so you pay for it. You always have the opportunity of receiving a discount on a new phone, if you open a new line. Both new and existing customers always have the option to receive the same promotions with new lines. Stop acting like your “Entitled to a discount” because of your loyalty. Brand loyalty is awesome, but don’t expect something in return. I’ve been paying my water company for ten years because they provide a service that I need. I don’t call them begging for a discount on a water heater because I’ve been with them for ten years. Verizon has set prices - if you don’t like those prices, go somewhere else.

0 Me gusta

Re: Loyal Customers

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

s@pwmonahan wrote:

I hope to heck that Verizon has someone monitoring and reading this "Loyal Customer" joke. Been with Verizon since Alltel. Had as many as 6 lines with them - 1 acct. Averaged about $250 mo bill. Last month bill $1,600+!!!!

Cannot talk to anyone who isn't in the call center in India.  They say I went WAY ... over the data limit. I hope someone gets back to me about this mess up.

Done with Verizon. As I have seen in the few minutes I have read some of this blog, they don't give 2 dirts about losing customers. 


 I guess the question is did you go way over your data allowance? It’s possible you did, check your devices. 

And why with the current plans being either capped or unlimited, and affordable even compared to the More Everything plan, have you not chosen to change your plan? 

 

0 Me gusta