Lost returned defective phone POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
TORQUED2
Enthusiast - Level 1
WOW!! I have been working on the same “lost phone” problem since July, 2012. Have talked to at least 20 different “Customer lack of service reps” Have been told “It was found and would be credited to your acct” to the warehouse is just running behind, ect…. Only one call back in 5 months!! From Maria <Deleted>. Phone service has been turned off and on for 3 months. I have been lied too, and stroked along for 5 months now. Have heard every story under the sun to get me off the line and pass the buck. The continue to say they are going to credit the phone only to do and delay.
Have been paying the month service amount due in full, but not for the phone they have lost and can‘t find.
Have four phones all have now had service interruptions.
Returned the defective phone in June, 2012. Via their return label and box via USPS. Took it to the post office personally. Did not keep the other paper work that came with the box! My biggest mistake! Now they state that I never shipped the phone back and want about $800.00 for their defective phone. The USPS states that the tracking # does not exist. USPS # <Tracking number removed for privacy.> and I can verify by just changing any one or more numbers and retracing, comes back the same (no record found). USPS state that no one has paid for this number or service. Verizon can’t find the dead phone by the MEID. MEID # ends in 9623. Verizon also won’t or can’t provide me with a copy of the paper work that shows the tracking # and/or the phone I.D. #. (MEID).
Since I have started recording the information I have talked to Kim, Cuu, Josh, Spencer, Linda, Wayne, Kathy, Rose, Robert, and Maria <Deleted>. The only one to call me back (our days later than agreed) now phone are back off because of the delay. Have dates, times and where the reps are located. Since reading the same problems that others are having I am filing a complaint with BBB, and the state of California. I to have wasted 100’s of hours, and phone time to resolve this problem they have created for me. ENOUGH! They can leave the phones off until this is resolved. And I will not pay one more cent until then!

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lost returned defective phone POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

i understand bro here is what I would do

1.  if the phone was shipped to you via vzw and you used the return lable vzw does not really ship phones via usps try fedex or ups.

2 I would agree with you about the BBB complaint I Have filed 2 On vzw so far i have been with vzw since i was 18 and i do agree that vzw cust serive have went from great to worst

3 fight thw reconnect fee I WOULD NOT PAY IT

4. if you shipped the phone back via the return number vzw sent you they cant keep the tracking number from you

hope this helps if I can help any more reply back

NOTE I DO NOT WORK FOR VZW

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

jondal wrote:

4. if you shipped the phone back via the return number vzw sent you they cant keep the tracking number from you

Obviously, since it was on the label on the box you shipped!

0 Likes
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

of vzw usually does not ship phones back via the usps and if you got the return label tha twas in that red folder that was in the box they have the tracking number at verizon and they have to give it to you or the tracking number you have try to plug it in to fedex or the ups site

0 Likes
jakemccoy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Duplicate post, see Verizon phone lost through USPS return is a rampant problem.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes