Re: Lost my trade in
LeLe6715
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was through USPS.  They had the info, but Verizon still can't find it.  I'm giving up on it honestly.  I mean there's really no solution I can think of if they said they've checked everywhere right?

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you can show that the package was delivered then I think you should try everything you can to get it resolved. They want you to give up so that they don't have to give you the credit. Don't give up.

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Do you have a receipt that says it was delivered to them. If you do I believe that is all you need to get the credit that you deserve 

0 Likes
ihateverizon131

WHO ARE YOU?  Why are you defending a carefully documented customer service issue that has nothing to do with you?

0 Likes
rahulredde

Verizon lost my trade-in too. This is a SCAM. I never knew VERIZON is so low and cheap. I tried calling in but the agent wouldn't know what to do if the warehouse can't find it. These scammers locked me in with a contract for 24 months. I pity myself for joining verizon and I pity verizon more for this kind of service. I will donate you some cash if you're really so poor and cheap. Please let me know but stop cheating your customers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rahulredde

This is never the way we want you to feel and we certainly want to get to the bottom of this together. I will be sending you a private message to gather more information needed to better assist you. Please reply to our private message.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
Siavash442002

I had the same problem. Funny part is I received 2 months of credit and then they said they haven’t received my phone. Obviously I didn’t keep the tracking record since I was sure Verizon received my phone. 
I am planning to change to other provider since I am angry. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to review your concerns with you. To do so, we will need to meet in a Private Note here. You can also reach us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. Please let us know if you have any troubles leaving a Private Note or contacting us here. *Robert

0 Likes