Lost Returned Device
scaci13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seriously everyone if you have tried a couple times with Verizon simply contact the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and they will fix it!!  It's not worth talking with Verizon because they won't do anything and they really don't care.  I find it astonishing that we have all had similar, if not the same, issues and yet everyone we talk to on there end is in complete shock and surprise that this could even happen.  Save time and get your credit....go to the BBB.  --Sarah

Re: Lost Returned Device
cowboys01

This is happening to us right now too. Added $460some dollars to our bill because VZW never received a phone we returned over a month ago!! Have been loyal customers for around 17 yrs. and I feel this issue should have already been resolved when we contacted them the first time. CUSTOMER SERVICE? LOL  I wrote several emails and all they did was pass it around from rep to rep and it got so ridiculous that they started to respond to me as one of their own CSR names. I received a response from a rep named RITA, I had to explain situation to her for the hundredth time and the next response I received they addressed me as RITA!! BOTTOM LINE: This has to be some ploy to make sure VZW makes money off of lost packages. Why else would we not be able to deliver them ourselves to the store? Because they want us to pay for something that should not even be our problem. It's their fedex smartpost carrier...their label....PERIOD!!  They wanted me to file fedex claim, but fedex said since it was through smartpost and VZW actually paid for the shipping cost they are the ones who need to file a claim!! In the mean time why are we still being charged? Today I've decided to file a claim with the BBB. I am supposed to hear back from VZW today. I don't even think they understand their own shipping details. If we don't finally get a refund after all of this going back and forth the BBB is the way to go. Someone should file a lawsuit for all of these shenanegans that we are going through.

0 Likes
valeriek1212

I too have been going through a lost returned device issue since August the 15, 2012. Have talked to at least 6 different CSR's and wasted over 12 hours of my time on this issue. I just opened my 3rd investigation this morning. My 2nd investigation was opened approximately 2 weeks ago. This has been a continual ongoing battle I am almost at the end of my rope. I have been a long standing verizon customer for going on 5 years now and currently have 5 lines on my account. I have one line that is due for an upgrade and my son has a birthday coming up this sunday on october 28. The current phone active on his line is the 1st generation droid which I pay for but the phone is old and constantly freezes and his apps stop running and we can't even get a battery to hold a charge on it. The phone will be off the charger for about an hour say that the battery is fully charged and then all of a sudden the phone shuts down due to the battery being dead. The only thing he wants for his birthday is a new phone. When I logged onto my verizon account this morning to order him a new phone I was unable to upgrade without making a payment. My account is current except for this equipment charge so I cannot upgrade unless I pay this charge that is on my account because the account is going to be 30 days past due on an ongoing basis because I refuse to pay this charge. In the meantime I am still paying for a phone on my account that barely works. I even asked if they could help me upgrade my phone line by forcing the upgrade over the telephone....the CSR Jonathan talked to the loyalties department and they told him that they would be unable to force the upgrade. Do any Verizon CSR's have any suggestions on how to easily dissapoint my child on their upcoming birthday? Thanks Verizon. I can see that one customer in YOUR NETWORK does not mean anything to your profit margin......and that your company does not care about REAL people. Way to disallusion our youth that if they do their chores, keep up their grades on their report cards that there are no rewards not even a present for their birthday!!

0 Likes
TORQUED2
Enthusiast - Level 1
<Duplicate post removed for crossposting per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes