Long time customer completely disappointed.
Nicash

I've been with Verizon for more than 11 years. Their coverage has been good and the technology always up to date. But they've become really inflexible with allowing people, myself included to upgrade when they need to. Not because they want to, when they need to. For instance my current phone has been on the out for the last couple of months. The speaker failing, interface become sketchy, calls and text not going through, couple of other things. I was able to get a new simcard to curb the problem, but it still existed. I figure I only had to wait another few month and then I would replace my phone. Now, adding to the already many problems I'm having the screen is cracked. I'm two months away from and upgrade I don't won't to pay a deductible of 99 just to get a replacement of a phone that I'm not really happy with and then upgrade two months later. I would think for a long time customer such as myself could get some leeway otherwise what's the point in staying with a company for long periods of time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Long time customer completely disappointed.
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon will let you upgrade at any time. What you have to wait until you have completed your contract for is a DISCOUNT on that upgrade.

So if you NEED to upgrade, you can certainly do so right now. If you WANT the discount,  you will have to wait.

0 Likes