Line was disconnected
jakecsmith911

Hi,

I am studying medicine out of the US, and have been since January; while I'm out of the country, I use no data from my phone plans what so ever. I return to the US every 3-4 months for breaks and this is the only time I use my data. After paying this entire year on a phone bill that I don't even use, I decided that I should suspend my line while I'm away; however, to be completely honest, it slipped my mind to do this until yesterday. So, I'm guessing that I have an unpaid phone bill from September until now. When I realized this (yesterday), I attempted to log into myverizon to pay the bill in full to avoid hassle when I return to the US next month; however, it looks like my phone had been DEACTIVATED! I completely understand the negligence on my end and it certainly wasn't intentional; it's easy to forget to pay your phone bill when you don't even use it. Now, I have no way of signing into my account to reactivate the line OR pay the bill and I really don't know what to do. This is going to be a real issue when I return to the US next month, so is there any suggestions you could give as to how I go about reactivating my line?

Thank you for your help,

Labels (1)
0 Likes