Leaving after three months 2nd go around with Verizon
mafoon

First off, I grandfathered in from Alltel and was with them since 2001.  I love them and Verizon took over.  I left about year ago. They were ok at first.  I left and came back to Verizon.  No I realize why I left in the first place.  I got my phone Sep 2013 and got one for my daughter for christmas.  Of course, they give you 14 days to try it out.  Droid Razr M.  I think they should give longer to see if you like it or not.  Well I don't like it. I saw one that I like and call to see if there is any options out for me. I am not a person hat see a phone every 3 months and want another one. I want a phone that could last me two years but the one is not going to. I am going to be stuck with a phone I can't use customer service was a joke.  The girl there told me I could take my phone to Verizon store and trade it in and see what they will give towards the phone that I want.  I did that and told me I could not do that.  The sales person told me that in order to get the phone I will have to open up a new phone line.  My payments will be around 200.00 month. I remember when I was Alltel and Verizon the first time, they will work out a deal.  Verizon that I know now don't about customer.  I worked in the customer service for years and I know that you can have all these great deals to get customers but you better have deals to keep them. I left the Verizon store.  I called customer service and I told her the situation again.  She told the same thing to do that previous agent said. I told her that  She told me that my droid would be $44.00.  The one that I just got three months ago. Really!!! She told me that it was nothing else she could do for me. Customer service is not caring whatsoever.  With the cancellation fee, I will still come out cheaper.  Over two years, I would have paid 4000.00 versus the cancellation fee.  They really need to  rethink 1 year contract instead 2 year.  They may feel like they will lose out on customer switching to other carriers but you actually gain customers.  Verizon do have good phones and coverage but you know that don't mean anything if the service is not great.  That is the reason a lot of people are jumping ship. I am one of them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes