Lazy Tech Support
lowboydriver

I live in Santee,SC ,last Thursday morning 8-22-2013 Couldn't access the internet on my I  Pad, Or Smart Phone, Call tech support for help ...they took information...called back Monday -8-26-2013 still no access ...the service department rejected problem not enough

information...spent 38 minutes answering questions, told me call back on Saturday 8-31-2013... if I still didn't have service. Shame on Verizon , deserve better than this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lazy Tech Support
Not applicable

Is the access from your home wifi?or through cellular data. Is either or set to on?

if not make sure its set to on and not off.

Sometimes if cellular data is down its bacause the settings are not correct. This could be the problem.

There could be a cell tower not functioning, did you try accessing cellular data in another location? try it and see if it works.

You can also see if your home wifi is functional, however Verion is not responsible to help with home wifi.

As last resort http://www.bbb.org and file an on line complaint.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Lazy Tech Support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you lowboydriver!

Having internet connectivity for your devices is super important and you absolutely do deserve the best! Let's make sure we deep dive in to your concern to get a resolution as soon as possible!

Just to clarify, is this using 3G or 4G LTE wireless data or Cable/DSL/FiOS landline data via Wifi? Are you able to connect when you're away from your home area? Which model iPad and Smart phone do you have?

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes