Last night my phone wasn't ringing and was telling people the number was disconnected
HannahMarieVT

My bill is paid and I get service in my home. I have an iPhone 6 and I haven't had any other issues. I missed multiple phone calls last night, however. More than two people attempted to reach me, but got a message stating that the number was disconnected. The phone is now ringing again just fine but I'm worried about this happening again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Last night my phone wasn't ringing and was telling people the number was disconnected
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HannahMarieVT,

Help has arrived! I can certainly understand how that can be concerning and we'd love to take a closer look. What zip code were you located in when experiencing this issue? Did you test and see if you experienced any issues with placing an outgoing call at these times?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Last night my phone wasn't ringing and was telling people the number was disconnected
HannahMarieVT

I was located at the zip code 39520. I wasn't aware of the issue so I didn't try to make a call. But I did have a problem around that time sending a text. It eventually went through after I restarted, but calls were made to me after that (that didn't go through). So I think it was unrelated...

0 Likes