Lacking Service
ashyrae20

So I was wondering if I was the only person who's wireless and 3G service has gone way down in the last month. I am losing calls in places while I have 4 bars and places I used to be able to use my 3G just fine is now telling me I have no network connection. I was wondering if I was the only one and who should I let know.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lacking Service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you located at? Please provide your zip code or city location.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ashyrae20

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for providing more details and I want to make sure this issue is resolved. I'm not showing any current reported issues, and this appears to be a good coverage area for both voice and 3G. What phone do you have? Can you please also dial *228 option 2 and reboot? Is this happening all over the city? Indoors or outdoors?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ashyrae20

I have a IPhone 4, I call that number at least once a week, yes it is happening all over and indoors and outdoors I have others tell me they are also having problems lately with the service getting worse.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ahyrae20, thanks for the details. Have you tried this: http://vz.to/16sDm6l and retested?

SammuelP
VZW Support

0 Likes
cremin1

I have noticed significant reduction in coverage/service both at work and at home (both within 03301 zip code).  I cannot receive or make calls at home because of such poor reception.  At work the signal fluctuates and even TEXTS won't go thru at times.  I am frustrated at the lack of resolution by Verizon and the amount being charged for the plan is ridiculous for the quality of service received.  PLUS they want to buy equipment to use your wifi at home to be able to your cell phone at home.  Why am I paying for their service if it has to be supplemented?

0 Likes