LTE = dial up speed
65D

After several calls to tech support I am told the system is working fine. If that’s the case then Verizon 4g speeds are not 4G. Multiple speed tests on 2 separate devices consistently show agerage download speeds in the last 30 days to be 1.78 Mbps. Upload speeds consistently less than 1 Mbps with the exception of a few outlyers. Both ipad mini 4 and iphone 7s plus both the same reults. Have stong signal with LTE showing all the time. Both devices have been network reset. Beyond unlimited takes on new meaning at these speeds. I think I could do as well with a Walmart track for for a whole lot less money. Why am I paying for Beyond Unlimited when I could get the results with my old 16 Gbs program. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE = dial up speed
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Are you sure you are on Beyond and not Go? Even if not you cold be living in a highly congested area. Just because the speed limit is 70 MPH doesn't mean during rush hour and a Friday you can do that. Wireless isn't magic. As far as wal-mart  if they are using Verizon's network I'm not sure how you think you are going to get better results as MVNOs get the least priority.

0 Likes