LTE Speeds
TIMCOB65

I upgraded to Verizon Unlimited and now my LTE speeds are very slow, almost unusable. My area code is 93523. My Pixel XL was also just updated to Oreo 8.0. What could be causing the ultra slow speeds?Screenshot_20170907-184940.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE Speeds
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TIMCOB65, we understand your need for speed. The area looks good no outages or alerts have been reported. Do you find this trouble to be indoors or out? How much data have you used within your bill cycle?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TIMCOB65

Total data used since I switched to unlimited is 2.03GB. I ran the test both indoors and outdoors with the same results. I also had a friend run the same test on his iPhone with the same results.

0 Likes
PATBIS14

I feel like i have been throttled since upgrading to unlimited. Cant view email, pandora buffers. I understand throttling when the network is congested. but since last week is a bit absurd. last test was 0.35 down and 0.71 up. called verizon and they said i was in a congested area and were throttling me but that doesnt explain why it seems that way for about a week now. doesnt matter where i am. i thought throttled speeds ment slower speeds not NONE at all.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Are you on the GoUnlimited or the BeyondUnlimited plan? There is a difference.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for offering these helpful details. Have the speeds remained at this speed? Does it improve as you go to a different area?

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PATBIS14

They are the same, nothing has changed.

Patrick [removed]

[removed]

Sent from my iPhone

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand that service is important to you and we want to make sure you are all set with your account. With regard to the data speeds are you only having that problem or are there issues with calls and text? You mentioned being on the Verizon unlimited plan as well, do you know if you are over the 22GB amount for data usage? Please advise to further review your concerns.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PATBIS14

Calls and text are fine and I doubt I am over the 22 gun since I made the change to the upgraded data only yesterday

Patrick [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes