Re: LIVE CHAT
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ivesterchris, if you have a shard data plan there is a $20/line line access charge for all smartphones. If you have an unlimited plan, it is included in the monthly charge for your plan. 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
cancel a phone line
pete29

i need to cancel a line

0 Likes
Re: cancel a phone line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening, pete29. We're sorry to hear you want to cancel a line. May I ask the reason for canceling? I'm here to help with your account. Please check your private notes for the next steps.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
rskling77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am replying to a 2012 Verizon "solution" because replies to more recent "solutions" (to the throng of people not able to access chat) appear to be disabled. The chat link--which is active and so presumably chat is available--is DEAD. Clicking on it results in...nothing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rskling, 

We are doing our best to be available for all our customers. Due to the current situation, we are experiencing a longer hold times in all channels. If the chat feature is not available, there may be too long of wait times. Please send us a Private Message by visiting our Facebook page or sending a DM to @VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can further assist you.

JenelleW_VZW

0 Likes
LODINKI

My battery keeps going dead. I believe we have the insurance on it. Is there a replacement battery or can I get a refurbished phone under the insurance

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that you are having service issues with your device. I would feel the same way if my battery was not working as needed. When did you start having issues with your battery? What is the device make and model for your phone?  JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
galvin10008

Hi I need help with iPhone 6.  It is dead

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

galvin10008, if not already we want your iPhone back up as soon as possible here. Have you attempted a Soft Reset on your iPhone yet?

Please follow the instructions listed here: http://spr.ly/6605GuA6T

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
mamaw4763

I am out of data.  Can you help me?

0 Likes