Re: LIVE CHAT
CFelthauser
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seriously ....Live Chat? What a joke.  It' NEVER available.  I've spent days and days trying that option.  So frustrating, but honestly does anyone here really think Verizon cares that we are frustrated with not being able to actually speak with someone to help resolve problems?  Verizon has gotten so big that they don't care about account holders who pay $150 a month, thats a drop in the bucket to them.  So who cares if they lose let's say 10% of their customer base because of bad customer service.....you know what?  All the other companies are just as bad...and guess what..they are losing 10% of their customer service base to other carriers too...which means Verizon is picking up some of those disgruntled customers.  So do they give a ****?  No...so it is what it is and nothing we as customers can do....except leave and try someone else who will be just as bad or even worse....so we just have to take it.  If you truly get frustrated the best option is to file a complaint with the BBB.  After 15 months of fighting with Verizon over some overcharges and getting no where with them, I did just that.  Within 2 days I had a resolution....granted it wasn't 100% of what I wanted....they had to feel as though they won a bit too...I received 12 months of refunds on those over charges...not the full 15 months I had been over charged....but it still felt like a victory to me. 

<< Edited to comply with >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never play games when it comes to customer satisfaction CFelthauser. We don't like losing any customers and we take that very seriously. I know reaching chat is frustrating but we have so many other ways to contact customer service. We have Social media (Twitter and Facebook). We also have customer service *611 or 1-800-922-0204. You can also visit a local corporate store. We want you to reach us by any means possible when your having issues because we care that your issues are resolved as quickly as possible. I;m happy you were able to receive a resolution for your issue. I hope in the future you reach out to us via all available ways so that we can renew your faith in us. Please let me know if you have any other questions and concerns.

KInquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

CFelthauser
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sorry, but not all of us are in to Twitter or Facebook. I don't have either account, nor do I have any interest in either of them.

Calling customer service can be even worse. Sitting on hold forever and they will say all the right things, but follow through is not their strong point. I can't tell you how many times the ball was dropped on my last issue. Even after filing a complaint with BBB and getting a person involved from National Accounts, she came through and said they were going to credit my account, and I waited and waited and then the harassing calls started coming because of past due bill....my bill was never past due....finally called her again and she "forgot" to put the credit through.

Now this month I noticed there are 3 charges on my account one for each line for $15.00 reconnect fee. My phones have NEVER been disconnected....and I can't seem to get anywhere with customer service again on this issue. So now it's back to filing a complaint with the better business bureau again and we'll see if I can get any resolution there.....

dbboy50

my phone screen is not showing screen have other phone trying to forward phone website no help

0 Likes
evberger

I need support, why is Verizon not responsive? Is Verizon wireless in the middle of an event their cusotmer service is better than this.

0 Likes
onnavuong

Hello , I have some questions on my current verizon plan

0 Likes
Nannnette

Wondering if Verizon has gotten to be too large of a company for their customers. Whether phone or in store, they only seem to be interested in sales NOT SERVICE!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Support is here for your Evberger.What seems to be going on? - AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
ivesterchris

is it true that you wave the line access fee of $20 if you have a monthly payment more than that on a phone?

0 Likes
FUnow

THe response is WRONG.  There is a spelling error in the link.  FIX IT!  

This IS the link you want ( at least until they change it to make this more difficult):  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/1d/secure/contact-us/#LiveChat

0 Likes