LG enV Touch VX11000 Data plan?
Tsunanba

Hi, I just bought this phone because I read that you can activate it without a data plan. I tried to switch phones, I have the $50 plan. And It told me I have to change to the data plan? Do I really have to?? Can I just activate this phone without having the option of using data? Whatever its for? Please help. I really dont want to return this phone..And if its not possible, are there any touch screen phones I can use on the $50 plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG enV Touch VX11000 Data plan?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It shouldn't require a data plan if you are activating it on a post-paid account.  However, it's my understanding that if you're activating it on a prepaid plan that it does require a data plan.

0 Likes
Re: LG enV Touch VX11000 Data plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tsunanba, I regret to hear that you haven't been able to activate this phone with the plan you need. The LG enV Touch is a multimedia device and will require a data plan. When purchasing a device, you'll need to look for phones that are labeled as basic or feature phones. Please contact our prepaid customer support for more options with phones that don't require data plans 888-294-6804.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes