LG V10
DZSTRMVET

I switched to Verizon last december while i was visiting family in Tennessee, i had issues getting my switching promotion money issued to me, but i have moved past that issue. Last night my phone started a continuous boot up mode, it will not boot all the way up and continues to freeze, only way to restart it is to remove the battery. This morning i talked to Jesse  [Removed] on the Verizon chat, reference  [Removed]. He repeatedly told me that i was one payment away from having my device halfway paid off, with only one more payment i could then upgrade to a new phone instead of getting a refurbished phone sent to me. I had inquired about trading my phone in 2 weeks ago and was told that my phone would have to be paid off 100% before i could upgrade. Which is why i asked him to verify and be absolutely sure i was eligible. He said yes, i checked on the website, it said 100% paid before upgrade, he continued to tell me i would be and that he would put notes on my account so when i went to the store there would be no issue. Well i went to the store and there was an issue, and no notes on my account, i am not looking for this person to lose their job as i would never wish that upon someone, but i am not the least bit pleased in how i was mislead, seems there should be something other than sorry but we will make sure that never happens again statement issued to me.  In a store, if a item is mispriced, they have to honor that price, it was their mistake, not yours. I believe the same thing should be done with Jesse and his comments that were made to me in the above mentioned chat. He even told me that and i quote "but i am putting myu job on the line, anything i say here is true, that is why i will leave you my operator ID for reference as well as the chat ID number for this conversation."  Now, Verizon, are you willing to fix this problem?

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V10
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What does it say in the DPP agreement that you signed about when you can upgrade? If it says 100% paid off, which I am sure it does since it has since like May of 2015, you would have to pay 100% of your device. Nothing will or can be done. The agreement that you sign takes president.

0 Likes
DZSTRMVET

I am aware of what it says, thank you. I guess my point was i am tired of the sub par customer service that i am getting from Verizon

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
jasperm_vzw
Verizon Employee

We would never want to provide false information regarding any promotional offers or service. I do apologize for any misleading information that was stated to you regarding your upgrade eligibility. As stated by the previous customer if you did sign an agreement stating that you would have to pay off the full phone cost then this would be the requirement in order to upgrade. However, we can verify this information to make sure. I will send you a private message so that we can review this together.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Then you should also be aware of the last paragraph of the customer agreement. It is linked at the bottom of the page should you like to read it.

0 Likes