LG Lucid music streaming problem
ptsmoot
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having problems streaming music with my Lucid - this happens in Amazon's mp3 player, spotify, pandora, i heart radio - when the screen goes to sleep, the music stops.  When I turn on the screen, it usually starts up again within a second or two.  Every once in a blue moon, it will actually play three or four songs before stopping.  It's very irritating!  It happens when I'm on 4G, 3G, and also when connected to wifi at home.  Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Lucid music streaming problem
ptsmoot
Enthusiast - Level 2

Software and apps were all up to date - but I think I found a solution:  I turned off "restrict background data" for one of the apps, and now it seems to be streaming well.  Thank you for your help, I think my problem is solved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I love streaming music on my devices also. I know how convenient and nice it is to have that ability. I want to help with your device. Which LG Lucid do you have? Has it ever streamed continually?  VanetrisC_VZW  Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
ptsmoot
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Lucid™ by LG, it's several years old, and has occasionally streamed continuously in the past, though never all the time - it's just gotten a lot worse recently.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
ptsmoot,

Thanks for providing those additional details.  Have you checked your settings to ensure the software is up to date? Are the applications that you mentioned all up to date in the play store?  Please share a bit more information so we can continue to work towards a resolution.

TrevorC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
ptsmoot
Enthusiast - Level 2

Software and apps were all up to date - but I think I found a solution:  I turned off "restrict background data" for one of the apps, and now it seems to be streaming well.  Thank you for your help, I think my problem is solved.

0 Likes