Jut trying to talk to the people I love
kiramarie

I’m only temporarily back in America and I would’ve liked to have used the phone I already have a contract for to call my family and friends and let them know that I made it back to land safely. Tried several times to get onto live chat session to troubleshoot my phone since the mic apparently stopped working on my phone (maybe, that’s why I needed to troubleshoot) but it never connected. I don’t have a vehicle and  it’s way too expensive to take a taxi to the nearest VW Store. I finally broke down and bought a pay as you go phone (cheapest they had cost me $40, about half my phone bill normally) to try and call to talk to someone. It was after 6am today (Thursday) when I called but it refused to connect me to a person, just kept saying that they offer full support available from 6am-11pm, 7 days a week and here are all these other options you can choose from until finally disconnecting the call after saying to try back during regular business hours. It is now 6:33am, tried again, and I get the same exact result. However, if I want to upgrade my device NOW, there is someone ready and waiting to talk to you. Based off this, after 6 years of loyalty to Verizon and recommending them to so many others (my parents included who are now having their own poop storm to deal with due to this service), I am so done. I was just calling to suspend the line for military service but now I'm ready to just terminate and stick with a pay as you go.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Jut trying to talk to the people I love
kiramarie

I would also like to clairfy (in my haste, I forgot to mention this) that within 24 hours of being back in America and reactivating my service, I got several messages stating that I had used 75% of my data. The only "data" I used had been via wifi to download the United Airlines app so I could keep track of my flights. So I was also trying to talk to them about this. I heard a few other had the same issue. And YES, I know how to close an app so it will stop running in the background. I added quick buttons to my main screen for that purpose.

Also, Just*

0 Likes