Just wondering why?
hrlimo

I have been a faithful user since I was in the 6th grade. That's 13 years that we have been together. Have I been late on some payments? Sure. Like any struggling 20-something I have made mistakes. About 4 months ago I got a new iphone 6 AND convinced my boyfriend (a die hard straight talk user) to jump ship and sign a 2 year contract with you. The Rep told us that we would receive a 100 dollar rebate in 3-5  billing cycles.Just an extra bonus on top of our shiny new phones. About a month later I wake up to no service. When I call verizon they tell me that I had an outstanding balance. Someone had posted a payment to my account in Nov. 2014 which (denounced to me) sparked an investigation. I called and spoke to the a horribly miserable rep. She refused to listen to my plight. She told me to terminate my contract I would have to pay 500+. Then I talked to the manager. At this point, and I am not proud to admit it, I was really, really, REALLY upset. The manager refused to help me and was so incredibly rude it brought me to tears. I raised my voice and she hung up on me. So my question is this... Do I pay 200 dollars a month to be treated this way? Is this something your company is comfortable with? If so that is pretty upsetting. Oh and P.S. I never got my 100 dollar rebate.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just wondering why?
deloused
Master - Level 3

No, they shouldn't refuse to help you, they also shouldn't have to listen to anyone being rude to them either however. What kind of help were you looking for from the employees? I can't really tell by reading your post.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Wait. Someone posted a payment to your account that didn't belong there? I don't get it. However, I am not sure that moving from StraightTalk to VZW would qualify for the port in credit. I believe that StraightTalk uses Verizon's network.

Did you think that you were hung up on because you were felled at the person on the other end of the phone? They don't get paid to be treated that way. I think it would be easier to pay what you are asked to pay to restore service and no effect your credit and then dispute it in writing.

0 Likes
AnthonyArmato
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah, I'm confused too... Someone paid all or part of your bill and you're complaining because ?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I too am confused. You must qualify for the credit, did you get it? Still waiting? Not sure where it is?

I find Verizon Chat to be the most productive way to contact Verizon. While you still get miss information, it seems to go better in my opinion.

They shut off your account for non payment?

0 Likes