Re: It is saying my voicemail is full and it isn't. I do not want to erase my messages, but I do not know how to fix this problem. Can someone help me?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

heymare66,

As Ann154 suggested, paying the small fee to have the voicemails on a CD or in a file that you can save would be better than having to re-save them every 21 days  - it's more permanent and will also fre eup your voicemail box for more messages.  Good luck to you.

0 Likes
Re: It is saying my voicemail is full and it isn't. I do not want to erase my messages, but I do not know how to fix this problem. Can someone help me?
boxerdog826
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you get a notification when your mailbox is full so that you know to delete them?  I was expecting calls from a few different people today and none called back.  Now I'm wondering if maybe my VM was full and I didn't know it?  I had about 20 messages on there (most were things that I needed for a few days at various points in time and then forgot to go back and delete).  I've since deleted them but I'm wondering if that's why I didn't hear back from people.  I don't have missed calls but the service in  my office building isn't great so sometimes calls go straight to voicemail. 

0 Likes
Don4777

I know this is an old thread but I found it in my search for a fix to the Mailbox Full problem.  I'm posting just in case someone else stumbles into this thread.  If anyone has messages they want to save I have found that iExplorer works very well for the iPhone.  I would hope that Verizon can fix this problem for its customers.  I have just recently switched to Verizon.  With my previous provider I had messages going back several years but never had a Mailbox Full error.  I thought that as long as I didn't run out of memory on the iPhone I was good.  When my dad passed I was able to go back and listen to messages he left 3 years ago during better times.  Not anything I would have thought to actually archive at the time but I'm really glad they were there to go back to.

Don

0 Likes