It is saying my voicemail is full and it isn't. I do not want to erase my messages, but I do not know how to fix this problem. Can someone help me?
heymare66

It is saying my voicemail is full and it isn't. I do not want to erase my messages, but I do not know how to fix this problem. Can someone help me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: It is saying my voicemail is full and it isn't. I do not want to erase my messages, but I do not know how to fix this problem. Can someone help me?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

How many messages do you have saved? 

You can switch to a service like YouMail for more storage.

0 Likes
Re: It is saying my voicemail is full and it isn't. I do not want to erase my messages, but I do not know how to fix this problem. Can someone help me?
heymare66

The phone usually can hold 24 messages before the voicemail is full, but now I have only 21 and it's saying it's full.

0 Likes
heymare66

Great, but how do i switch to YouMail?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

heymare66 wrote:

The phone usually can hold 24 messages before the voicemail is full, but now I have only 21 and it's saying it's full.

I think your Voice mailbox goes by time, not # messages, so if one or two of the messages is longer, then it would be "full" faster.

Go to youmail.com and follow the directions to set up youmail.

Just curious - why do you need to save 20+ messages?  Once I deal with them, I delete them.... and I rarely have more than one or two \saved messages....

0 Likes
heymare66

They are very sweet and loving messages from someone i love very much who is no longer with me.

0 Likes
heymare66

and they are too dear to me to erase.

0 Likes
heymare66

It was always by number of messages (24), not length of time.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Get them copied to a more permanent storage media. This is the VZW authorized company that can transfer the messages to a CD format.

http://cbwproductions.com

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
heymare66

Thank you; I will!

0 Likes