Issues upgrading data plan
cbfisher1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I waited for 25 minutes today, January 2nd from 11:40 to 12;05 so, I could upgrade my data plan.  No one was available, even from your emergency team, to help me upgrade my data plan.  Verizon Wireless said that I must upgrade my Data Plan before January 3rd to avoid overusage charges.  Ii have been very ill.  This time was the first chance that I had to call to upgrade my plan.  I was taken through many menu selections, befor the voice mail told me that Verizon Wireless Customer Service leaves  11 pm EST.  I want to upgrade my Data Plan and tried to before Janauary 3rd.  Please have a representative call me tomorrow after 1;30 pm to upgrade my data plan.   I will not pay data over usage charges next month because I tried to upgrade my data plan before January 3, 2015.  It is Verizon's fault that they didn't answer my calll.  Mu number is (removed).

Thank you. 

Colleen

>> Subject edited for brevity and personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issues upgrading data plan
mikeg803
Contributor - Level 1

You don't need to call to change your plan, you can change it online via your My Verizon account.  Make sure that you choose the backdate option.  Since you have the option to change it online, you will be responsible for any overages if you do not change it before your bill cycle ends.

Kimkilo

I received that message today. If I upgrade my data will that extend my contract end date?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

No. Your contract end date stays the same. However if you go off of a data plan they no longer offer, you can't revert back to it.

0 Likes