Is this good customer service?
lowkeyjc

So recently I was having issues with note pro 12.2. It randomly would shut down and say the battery wasn't charger and when it would work the screen would flicker with and screen touch on the device. After looking these symptoms up online it was a common problem among note pro 12.2 owners.

Soo... I did like anyone else would do after owning the tablet a short few months, I called Verizon wireless to let them know. After getting through to a department head and explaining my problems he proceeds to talk about how he has never heard of anyone having these problems with the pro 12.2 users. He told me to hold for a second and I did. His response when he returned to the call was you were right. He then proceeded to tell me that I needed to ship the tablet back to Samsung so they could flash the device. 2 days later the return box and labels were at my door.

At that time I grabbed my tablet and sent it back. During this wait period Thursday I upgrade me note 3 to the note 4 and pay my  181.99 to buyout and upgrade on the edge contract. Love the note 4.

Today Tuesday I got my email that my bill was ready and it still stated I needed to pay the edge out price I had already payed. Had to call Verizon again to get this taken care of. OK it didn't get taken care of its getting taken care of. Apparently verizon has a 24 to 48 hour review period.

So I get home today happy as could be my note pro 12.2 was waiting on me.  I open the box and it's a brand new one. I load the new pro up to realize they didn't send my sim. Card back nor my sdcard! So I did what anyone would do I called verizon. I talked to a nice rep who stated she would contact Samsung and see about sending me a my sd card and Sims and that I would here from her shortly via email.

3 sad hours later I pick the tablet up and start working on Google drive and realized they didn't send the s-pen back. Great another call to Verizon where I'm told that a letter was supposed to be in the box stating not to ship the device back with any accessories. I never got this paper. The Verizon rep proceeded to tell me that they were not responsible for the s-pen and that I should have never sent it in and I could buy one ($35) but they have none in stock.

This is a crap way of owning up to your mistake and horrible customer service to a good paying customer..I gave the option of crediting my account for the s-pen and was told  that wasn't an option. I was happily given my contract buyout price for the wrong amount three different times. Every time I'm telling them it's more than that (I know what customer says there bill should be more but  I did 3 times). I never did get a clearcut buy out because of the 24-48  hour review period on the bogus charge on my current monthly bill. Wasted 3 hours of my time today dealing this. So much for Verizon caring for there customers anymore...

Labels (1)
0 Likes