Is there a way to transfer all the contacts that are saved as google email contacts to being saved on my phone?
melissamarie38

When I got my new phone, I had my old contacts transferred over. They were saved into google, though, and I would rather have them saved on my device itself so that I can put them in groups and so forth. Is there any way to do this to all the contacts at once or do I have to put every single one in as a new contact and delete the old ones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to transfer all the contacts that are saved as google email contacts to being saved on my phone?
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

What phone do you have?  If you go into contacts, believe most have some sort of import/export feature where they can be exported to the sdcard/internal storage and then imported into the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to transfer all the contacts that are saved as google email contacts to being saved on my phone?
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

What phone do you have?  If you go into contacts, believe most have some sort of import/export feature where they can be exported to the sdcard/internal storage and then imported into the phone.

0 Likes